Visitation House has a Governing Board of Directors that creates and reviews policies, oversees the financial aspects, and prayerfully supports the mission.
Founder: Fr. Thomas Connery
Founding Board member: Mary Lou Mirino
- Jackie Mosness: President
- Erin Kappiris: Financial Treasurer
- Angela Bryant: Secretary
- Rae Brammer-Wilson: Visitation House Resident/Intake Coordinator
- Maribeth Embras: Grant Writer/Intake Coordinator
- Jennifer Truglia: Marketing/Resident Mentor Coordinator
- Maryalice Hopkins: Community Outreach Director
- Donna Evangelista: Volunteer Coordinator
- Dr Patrick Coggins: Advisor
Lacey Family Foundation Inc
Persimmon Hollow Woman’s Club Inc
Visitation House was a vision by Father Tom Connery, Pastor of St Peter Catholic Church in Deland Florida. His idea was to create a safe home for women who were pregnant and had few options and nowhere to go. Father Tom Connery presented his church with a challenge to be part of the solution.